Website McGard, LLC
McGard, LLC is a manufacturing company located in Orchard Park, NY. We manufacture wheel locks and lug nuts, and about 90% of our business is automotive. We also have a special products division that manufactures non-automotive products like fasteners and locks for fire hydrants, mailboxes, and manhole covers. We employ approximately 650 employees across 3 shifts. We are headquartered in NY and have light manufacturing in Germany, a sales office in Japan, and recently opened an office in Singapore. We sell our products worldwide.
Sharpen all cutting and forming tools necessary for various manufacturing operations.
Assist Tool Room with qualification and final grind requirements.
Interface with Engineering, Manufacturing, EDM, Tool Room, and Machine Operators on optimum methods for producing cutting and forming tools for manufacturing.
Maintain all equipment in the area.
Order all supplies that are required including grinding wheels, cleaners, drills, taps, form tool blanks, and other consumable tooling and parts.
- High School graduate or equivalent.
- Strong Math and Mechanical ability.
- Accuracy and knowledge of basic tool room equipment.
- Understand and execute routine written and verbal instructions with minimal supervision.
- Able to communicate effectively in English both written and verbally and maintains effective working relationships.
- Must have own tools to assist in the completion of necessary functions.
- Ability to work overtime during the week and Saturdays.
- Ability to lift, push, pull &/or carry up to 20 pounds.
- Ability to frequently stand and perform visual activity.
- Minimum three years grinding experience.
- Basic knowledge of machine speeds and feeds.
- Able to use industrial measurement tools (i.e. micrometers).
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints.
Comprehensive benefits package includes:
- Discretionary quarterly profit sharing
- 401(k) plan with company match & annual contribution
- Health, dental, vision, and life insurances, short and long-term disability insurance, paid personal days, vacation, holidays, plus more.
To find out more about McGard, visit mcgard.com.
Apply online at www.mgard.com/jobs or send resumes to:
3875 California Road
Orchard Park, NY 14127
McGard offers a competitive wage and benefits package: health, dental and life insurances, paid personal days, vacation, and holidays, discretionary quarterly profit sharing, 401(k) Plan, a 4% monthly attendance bonus, and 10% shift differential for 2nd and 3rd shifts. To learn more about McGard LLC, please visit our website at www.mcgard.com.
“We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.”
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com