Website Quaker Millwork & Lumber, Inc.
Full-service, custom architectural millwork manufacturer that has been supplying the Western New York area for over 30 years.
Quaker Millwork & Lumber has an immediate need for versatile, detail-oriented, talented team players to join our growing team as Millwrights to help the company maintain its current growth. Quaker Millwork is a full-service custom architectural millwork manufacturer that has been supplying the Western New York area for over 30 years. We pride ourselves on catering to the customer in every aspect of the construction project, and the quality of our work has earned us accolades throughout Western New York.
The right person for this opportunity will be passionate about woodworking, striving for unmatched quality in every job they perform. Custom work involves new and interesting challenges every day. A desire to learn new skills will help you to further your craft and your career. Daily tasks would include casework and assembling millwork.
Our ideal candidate will:
- Demonstrate prior experience processing solid lumber components, PLAM cabinetry, and solid surface countertops using industrial saws, jointers, planers, shapers, moulders, and similar woodworking equipment.
- Have excellent craftsmanship in woodworking, including experience building custom cabinetry and mantels. Portfolios of previous projects are a plus.
- Show pride in their work, demonstrated by the quality of the end product, and understand the importance of every stage of a project.
- Approach daily tasks with a positive attitude.
- Additional cross-training will be provided for the right individual.
- Must be able to pass standard background check & pre-employment physical.
- Be able to work in a fast-paced work environment.
- Possess the ability to read blueprints.
Qualified candidates will be able to excel with prioritizing multiple projects and deadlines, operate with a high level of integrity and professionalism, and thrive in a setting where there is always an opportunity to learn new tasks and skills. Quaker Millwork’s success is a team effort, and the right employee will understand the role their contributions will play in that success. The position offers full-time hours, but the ability to work occasional overtime as needed is strongly preferred.
The company offers:
- Competitive wages
- Medical insurance
- 401K plan
To apply for this job email your details to Jessie@quakermills.com