Website Community Bank NA
At Community Bank System, Inc. (CBSI), we are dedicated to providing our customers with friendly, personalized, high-quality financial services and products. Our retail division, Community Bank, N.A., operates more than 230 customer facilities across Upstate New York, Northeastern Pennsylvania, Vermont and Western Massachusetts. Beyond retail banking, we also offer wealth management, investment management, insurance and risk management, and benefit plan administration.
Just as our employees are committed to helping our customers manage their finances, we’re committed to our employees. After all, they make it happen for our customers every day.
To ensure our people can enjoy long and successful careers here at CBSI, we offer competitive compensation, good benefits, and professional development and advancement opportunities. As an equal-opportunity workplace and affirmative-action employer, we celebrate and support a diverse workplace for the benefit of all: our employees, customers and communities.
A Floating Teller will work in various branch offices in a defined geographical area. A Teller is responsible to create and deliver a positive customer experience while conducting financial transactions. This position requires an individual with a positive attitude, who is a team player, and who is able to actively listen for customer financial needs in order to refer them to the appropriate bank product or bank representative. A Teller must be able to adapt well to the changing workplace environment such as customer service complaints; maintain the security of customer information; prioritize items of significance; and maintain responsibility for assigned cash drawer.
- Provide quality customer service and a positive banking experience by handling financial transactions (i.e. cashing checks, handling deposits/withdrawals, etc.) with a professional attitude
- Actively listen for potential sales opportunities to promote specific bank products an services, and refer customers accordingly
- Conduct customer transactions with accuracy and prepare daily cash balancing within established guidelines
- Ability to understand direction and adhere to established policies and procedures
- Other related duties as assigned or directed
- Maintain proficient knowledge of, and demonstrate ongoing compliance with all laws and regulations applicable to this position, ensure ongoing adherence to pertinent policies, procedures and internal controls, and meet all job-specific requirements in a timely fashion
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Basic math and computer skills
- Documentation skills with attention to detail
- Professional and friendly interpersonal and communication skills
- Clear thinking and ability to stay focused
- Must be able to consistently demonstrate the Company’s core values: a strong work ethic, integrity, respect for others, responsibility, transparency and humility
- Prior customer service skills preferred
Other Job Information
Hours: 25 hours/week
To apply for this job please visit careers-communitybankna.icims.com.